- Changes to terms and conditions
- Data protection
- Telephone call recording
- Complaints procedure
- Cancelation policy and fees
This website may include links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find relevant information that may be of interest. It is your responsibility to decide whether any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Edinburgh Mobility Bathrooms are not responsible for the content on any external websites.
- Print off a copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference
You may not without our express written consent:
Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under ‘You may’. These restrictions apply in relation to all or parts of the website
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Changes to terms and conditions
Edinburgh Mobility Bathrooms may change these terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Telephone call recording
As part of our ongoing commitment to improve the service to our customers, all outgoing and incoming telephone calls to & from Edinburgh Mobility Bathrooms may be recorded for training purposes.
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us if anything went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
- How and where to complain
In the unlikely event that your not satisfied with any aspect of our product/service you can tell us about this in the following way:
By email: Hello@Edinburghmobilitybathrooms.co.uk
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we'll email you within 7 business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
- We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
Third Party Supplier Conditions
- We are not responsible for any third-party suppliers failure to deliver any materials.
- If there is an outstanding balance unpaid after works in complete this will effect the warranties until payment has been made.
- full payment is required to be settled on the day of project completion. Please be aware that any snagging work required falls under the coverage of our warranty agreement. It is important to note that withholding payments after the completion of the work, when the bathroom is in use, due to minor snagging issues, is not permissible.
- Cancelation Policy.
- Where the job hasn't been booked and no deposit has been paid there will be no cancelation fee
- Once project is booked and deposit has been paid. The deposit is non-refundable